- The basics of superannuation. How to get money in, when you can access it, how it’s taxed, how to understand your statement.
- Lots of us have more than one superannuation fund. If that’s you, than it means you’re also paying more than one set of fees. We can help you to tidy this up and get them all in the one place.
- Even if you only have one superannuation fund, that doesn’t mean it’s suited to you. There are literally hundreds of different superannuation funds to choose from, we can help you to work out what you need from your super and find a fund that is cost effective.
- We’re all busy and that probably explains why a lot of people are invested in the ‘default’ superannuation investment option. That simply means you’ve made no investment choice. Sometimes that’s fine, but not getting this right can cost you a lot of money. We can help you to learn about all the different investment options and then pick one that suits you.
- We can help you to work out if you should be adding extra money to your superannuation and if so how you should be doing that. This can save you tax and sometimes the government will also give you a helping hand.
- If you’re wondering if a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) is right for you we can guide you through the rules and look at all of your options together.
Getting to know you
Our first meeting is about getting to know each other. Discovering what’s important to you, where you want to be in the future and which areas you’d like help with. At this appointment our pricing will be explained, so there are no surprises along the way. This meeting is obligation free and costs nothing.
We’ve gotten to know a bit about you, your family and your plans. The next step is to explore how we can help you. We use the latest technology to show you how making small changes now can make a big difference to your life.
We tailor a plan for you which is easy to understand, measurable and most importantly ticks all the boxes you were hoping to achieve. We will guide you through your advice and answer any questions clearly.
After careful consideration and when your ready to go ahead, we’ll get to work on implementing your plan in a timely and professional manner. We’ll keep you up to date and we’re always on hand to answer any questions.
Equally important as a good financial plan is the review process. This is the time when we discuss how everything is going. Are we on track? Has anything changed? Is there any fine tuning required?